Listed below are links to media interviews with Dr. Joel Minden at the Chico Center for Cognitive Behavior Therapy. For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Topics for interviews and speaking engagements include cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for anxiety and depression, stress management, procrastination and productivity, assertive communication, parenting strategies, exercise and dietary behavior, and sport or performance psychology.
Topics for Interviews and Speaking
- CBT for Anxiety and Depression
- Stress Management
- Procrastination and Productivity
- Assertive Communication
- Parenting Strategies
- Exercise and Dietary Behavior
- Sport and Performance Psychology
Listed below are links to articles from my blog at Psychology Today, CBT and Me: An Evidence-Based Approach to Personal Health. These articles address self-help strategies for implementing the principles of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) into your daily life. Behavior patterns and emotional experiences have many causes, so it’s important to consider the effect of cognitive, behavioral, social, emotional, and physical factors when attempting to make changes.
- A Productive Way to Think About Social Anxiety
- The Problem With Positive Thinking
- But It Worked for Me: The Value of Self-Experimentation
- 9 Ways to Convince (or Trick) Yourself to Start Working Out
- Top 10 Ways to Reduce Anxiety
- Is Light Exercise Enough to Reduce Depression?
- The Surest (and Trickiest) Way to Get Healthier